We prepare accounts and carry out audits for all types of businesses including sole traders, partnerships (including LLPs) and limited liability companies. Our services also extend into statutory audits for charities and social clubs.
Our team are always on hand to support you with sound business advice and this policy is underpinned by taking an interest in your business and its success. We ensure you remain compliant in your submissions with the reassurance that systems and processes in place are effective and efficient.
At Fortune Chartered Accountants we have a loyal and stable workforce and aim to keep a consistent audit team that understands your business. This means you don’t need to explain your business to new employees year in, year out.
We maintain regular contact with our clients and can help interpret management accounts so business owners and managers can make informed decisions for business development. We can work remotely and access our customer’s Sage systems via a secure log in through the internet to help your accounts team prepare timely and accurate accounts.
With our help and tailored service you'll be able to:
- Put a set of figures into perspective
- Get the information you require
- Understand what the accounts mean
- Use the information for making the right business decisions
- Plan for what the future holds
The benefits of Fortune Chartered Accountants preparing and auditing your annual accounts are manifold:
- You receive an accurate account of your true financial position
- Any potential areas of weakness are identified and advice given on remedial action
- Confidence in knowing your accounts are compliant in all areas including legal requirements of the Companies Act or the necessary details for HMRC
- You receive a professionally prepared set of accounts enhancing the overall reputation of your business
We are committed to our clients’ needs and pride ourselves in carrying out high quality, value for money audits. Fortune Chartered Accountants are registered to carry out audit work in the UK by the Institute of Chartered Accountants.